CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Embracing the Duuu Moments

So i was leaving my Math 1341 class this morning and our notebook that we have for the class is a 3in Ring Binder. Very HUGE and A Lot of Papers!! Well when i got to my car i sat my Notebook on the hood of my car so i could scavenge for my keys in my purse. Yes, you have probablly guessed it. I left it on the hood of my car! I realized it AFTER i had already drove to a different parking lot at the University. I raced back the way i came Praying to find it. Well i did find the Notebook, just not in tackt. I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off for like 15 min trying to retrieve all the papers. I still don't know if i have them all or not, but i'm praying!! It is something i look back on and Laugh. There is no reason to get mad, cuz i cant turn back time.
If I had to sum up my personality in one story, I would have to pick this one!! HaHa!!

Embracing Life
Nikki


Photobucket