CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Embracing the Down Times

So it's been a while now hasn't it. Just to keep you updated I have been sick for the past three or four days. I HATE being sick. Sometimes i would rather just roll over dead. While I was at the peak of my sickness, my friend Kaleigh said something to me that got my attention. She said, "Could you imagine being this sick everyday and having to go through Kimo-therapy?" I cringed at the thought. I couldn't even imagine taking how i felt, multiplying it by 10, then having to go through Kimo. I don't even want to know. I was once told when you find yourself sick and in pain, think about ones who are sicker than you and in more pain and pray for them. I believe when God listens to our prayers he not only listens but analizes too. He looks to see if you are praying a selfish or a selfless prayer. To be praying for others while you are doubled over in pain and throwing up every time you turn around, gives God a sence and pride and joy in his children while they are praying these selfless prayers.

Embracing Life
Nikki


Photobucket

0 comments: